About Briansometimes stereotypical, but never ironic.
- @PreetamJinka https://t.co/kd24fN8ec2 17 minutes ago
- @wwkeyboard https://t.co/xNOXM1tf0r 2 hours ago
- @snehainguva @michellenoorali DAML RFC: If you curse while editing a YAML file, it is now a DAML file. 3 hours ago
- @JusticeforMDP @prisonculture @RichmondPolice What the police did to Marcus was unacceptable. How @LevarStoney, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @prisonculture @RichmondPolice @JusticeforMDP To get even a perfunctory acknowledgement of questions requires going… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
Author Archives: taotetek
Just a heads up that I’m moving my blogging to my new blog at http://oldschool.systems/ . I’m now using Hugo to manage my blog and I find it’s workflow much more comfortable than here.
For the last couple of weeks I’ve been spending some of my free time hacking on gorevisit, a golang microframework for making services for Revisit.link. Revisit.link is an image mutation service started by my friend Edna Piranha in order to … Continue reading
My original intention with this blog was to focus just on the technical. However, the recent revelations about the scope of the intrusion of various nation’s intelligence agencies into the fabric of the internet itself makes it impossible to be … Continue reading
I started out in this industry in the mid 90s. My first system / network administration job was at a medium sized local insurance company. For a non tech company in the mid 90s, we had a pretty impressive infrastructure. … Continue reading
This weekend I spent some time neatening up my home office. I covered the top of a shelf with velcro, and then put velcro on the bottoms of various small electronics (raspberry pi’s, my intel nuc, usb hubs, etc). It’s … Continue reading
In the previous post I briefly outlined writing a simple tool to pull data off of a kinect, and pass the buffers into zeromq frames for transmission. In this post I’m going to go over the other side of the … Continue reading