About Briansometimes stereotypical, but never ironic.
- @KmacRVA @EnnisCole Been meaning to walk across that bridge at night for awhile 9 hours ago
- @alicegoldfuss @nytimes This. It's deliberate. Things that make people angry get shared more. They don't care about impact beyond ad hits. 14 hours ago
- @thegarance Knowing Facebook was terrible for society in 2016 is in no way ahead of.the curve. 1 day ago
- RT @JamilSmith: He never called the white supremacists who terrorized Charlottesville “sons of bitches,” did he? Some of them got to be “ve… 1 day ago
- RT @maria_fibonacci: Here's another way to help internationally: donate.incode.com It's a tool created by Incode to centralize money… 3 days ago
Category Archives: ramblings
I started out in this industry in the mid 90s. My first system / network administration job was at a medium sized local insurance company. For a non tech company in the mid 90s, we had a pretty impressive infrastructure. … Continue reading