About Briansometimes stereotypical, but never ironic.
- @garybernhardt It seems unreal to me that I once handled authentication, authorization and file serving for a coupl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 59 minutes ago
- @bascule Having once worked on an ASN.1 based project, I support this. 1 hour ago
- @DreamsOfHam So much cringe. 2 hours ago
- @LGJustinFairfax Thank you for protesting the Robert E Lee "tribute". I hope if such a thing happens again, others… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @HolicShot Nice 1 day ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Just a heads up that I’m moving my blogging to my new blog at http://oldschool.systems/ . I’m now using Hugo to manage my blog and I find it’s workflow much more comfortable than here.
For the last couple of weeks I’ve been spending some of my free time hacking on gorevisit, a golang microframework for making services for Revisit.link. Revisit.link is an image mutation service started by my friend Edna Piranha in order to … Continue reading
My original intention with this blog was to focus just on the technical. However, the recent revelations about the scope of the intrusion of various nation’s intelligence agencies into the fabric of the internet itself makes it impossible to be … Continue reading