About Briansometimes stereotypical, but never ironic.
- @ReinH @Black_Isis "By providing database software that was used to catalog Jewish people to Nazi Germany, IBM was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @ashleymarinep @codehitchhiker Yeah, I mean, pretty sure I learned about the Nuremberg defense pretty early on in life you know? 2 hours ago
- @ashleymarinep @codehitchhiker I do think understanding that "I'll do business with anyone no matter what they do o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @ashleymarinep @codehitchhiker That's not to excuse others or myself for being oblivious though. 2 hours ago
- @ashleymarinep @codehitchhiker I think it can be complicated in that confronting where we are complicit in inflicti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Just a heads up that I’m moving my blogging to my new blog at http://oldschool.systems/ . I’m now using Hugo to manage my blog and I find it’s workflow much more comfortable than here.
For the last couple of weeks I’ve been spending some of my free time hacking on gorevisit, a golang microframework for making services for Revisit.link. Revisit.link is an image mutation service started by my friend Edna Piranha in order to … Continue reading
My original intention with this blog was to focus just on the technical. However, the recent revelations about the scope of the intrusion of various nation’s intelligence agencies into the fabric of the internet itself makes it impossible to be … Continue reading