About Briansometimes stereotypical, but never ironic.
- @timothyis_ @dabit3 Gotta give some of the bot credit to @cshirky ! 10 hours ago
- @ag_dubs I remember when Netscape open sourced their browser, and I worked at AOL when they purchased Netscape (sor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- I have my own opinions about the effectiveness or lack thereof of smashing windows as a protest but I will NOT tole… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @tesseralis Just sitting here and having my morning coffee gritting my teeth ready for another day of working on th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @itsLazzaro_ @realwizkaliaa nytimes.com/2020/02/21/bus… 13 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Just a heads up that I’m moving my blogging to my new blog at http://oldschool.systems/ . I’m now using Hugo to manage my blog and I find it’s workflow much more comfortable than here.
For the last couple of weeks I’ve been spending some of my free time hacking on gorevisit, a golang microframework for making services for Revisit.link. Revisit.link is an image mutation service started by my friend Edna Piranha in order to … Continue reading
My original intention with this blog was to focus just on the technical. However, the recent revelations about the scope of the intrusion of various nation’s intelligence agencies into the fabric of the internet itself makes it impossible to be … Continue reading