About Briansometimes stereotypical, but never ironic.
- RT @jvdwaa: Reproducible builds in @archlinux are coming! See tests.reproducible-builds.org/archlinux/arch… for the current work in progress status! Thanks @Rep… 3 hours ago
- @sophaskins But the drivers for HPUX were on an encrypted disk and the only way to get the key to unlock them was t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- @sophaskins I remember when I discovered the $900 network cards we had to buy for those HP-UX servers were $100 3co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- @sophaskins It was slightly less painful than when I was a DBA for DB2 databases on AIX... by just a narrow margin. 4 hours ago
- @sophaskins We were a mostly Novell shop, Netware 4.x, and the fully qualified names for our printers in NDS were too long to fit 😂 4 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Just a heads up that I’m moving my blogging to my new blog at http://oldschool.systems/ . I’m now using Hugo to manage my blog and I find it’s workflow much more comfortable than here.
For the last couple of weeks I’ve been spending some of my free time hacking on gorevisit, a golang microframework for making services for Revisit.link. Revisit.link is an image mutation service started by my friend Edna Piranha in order to … Continue reading
My original intention with this blog was to focus just on the technical. However, the recent revelations about the scope of the intrusion of various nation’s intelligence agencies into the fabric of the internet itself makes it impossible to be … Continue reading