About Briansometimes stereotypical, but never ironic.
- @timothyis_ @dabit3 Gotta give some of the bot credit to @cshirky ! 11 hours ago
- @ag_dubs I remember when Netscape open sourced their browser, and I worked at AOL when they purchased Netscape (sor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- I have my own opinions about the effectiveness or lack thereof of smashing windows as a protest but I will NOT tole… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @tesseralis Just sitting here and having my morning coffee gritting my teeth ready for another day of working on th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @itsLazzaro_ @realwizkaliaa nytimes.com/2020/02/21/bus… 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: python
Recently I wanted to simulate “slow” requests against a web server in order to investigate how high latency requests impacted the system overall. After some initial experimentation with writing my own code (in python), I started looking around for other … Continue reading