About Briansometimes stereotypical, but never ironic.
- @garybernhardt It seems unreal to me that I once handled authentication, authorization and file serving for a coupl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @bascule Having once worked on an ASN.1 based project, I support this. 1 hour ago
- @DreamsOfHam So much cringe. 3 hours ago
- @LGJustinFairfax Thank you for protesting the Robert E Lee "tribute". I hope if such a thing happens again, others… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @HolicShot Nice 1 day ago
Tag Archives: zeromq edgenet liberty
My original intention with this blog was to focus just on the technical. However, the recent revelations about the scope of the intrusion of various nation’s intelligence agencies into the fabric of the internet itself makes it impossible to be … Continue reading